Operadora Palace Resorts (Ja.) Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Controller") informs you that when browsing through the website https://www.thetravelcurrent.com/, we may place cookies on your device as detailed in this Cookie Notice.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of information contained in a very small text file that is stored on your web browser, on your hard drive or elsewhere. Cookies allow a website to identify a user's device each time that user returns to the website, and are commonly used to make websites work more efficiently and improve the user's experience, as well as provide information to the owners of the website.
Controller's main cookies
The following is a description of the purposes of the main types of cookies we use on this website. Please note that we may modify or update our cookies and if that happens, we will update this list.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies recognize recurring visitors and allow the site to remember the choices they make (such as their language and location). They record specific browsing information (including how you get to the site, the pages you view, the options you select, the information you enter, and the path you take when browsing the site) in an individual customer profile.
- Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website. This type of cookies includes those that allow secure registration in specific sections of the website.
- Analysis Cookies
These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users on our website, as well as analyze the traffic on it. These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of the website, identifying areas or information that users are looking for.
- Targeting/Marketing Cookies
These cookies record your visit to the website, the websites you have visited and the links you have chosen. These cookies allow us to generate advertisements based on your interests or preferences.
- How to control cookies?
You can control the acceptance of cookies by modifying the preferences of your Internet browser. You can accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is set, or reject all cookies. Please note that if you choose to block all cookies (including necessary cookies), you may not be able to access all or part of our site.
How to disable cookies?
Internet Explorer 8.0+:
- Go to "Settings" on the menu bar and then click on "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Cookies and site permissions" tab all the way to the top.
- Click on “Manage and delete cookies and site data”.
- Turn off the option “Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)”.
- Go to tools in the menu bar.
- Click on "Options".
- Click on "Privacy Tab".
- Check the box that says "Inform websites that I do not want to be tracked".
- Go to "Tools Menu".
- Click on "Settings".
- Click on "Security and Privacy".
- Click on "Cookies and other site data".
- Select "Block third party cookies".
- Choose Safari > Preferences and click on "Security."
- In the "Accept cookies" section, specify when Safari should accept cookies from websites.
- For an explanation of the options, click the Help button. If you have set Safari to block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting Always. When you are finished with the page, turn cookies off again and delete cookies from the page.
For more information about cookies, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
February 04th, 2022